[OMB] Re: January Meeting Reminder (Please read, new meeting location and important information)

  • From: Overmountain Brewers Club <aahomebrewclub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 09:15:11 -0500

We actually meet downstairs (Stateline wants it to look like people are
there since the place is a ghost town on Monday) but you can eat whenever
you like. It seems like the majority of people order when they arrive and
then eat during the business part of the meeting, but I don't think anyone
will care if you eat during the Social aspect of the meeting either. The
meetings are meant to be fun and informative for everyone, so if you want
to eat you can do it whenever it works for you.