[OMB] Re: Hops & Howlers - June 14, 2014

  • From: Wild Child <wildchild75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overmountainbrewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 10:10:48 -0400

Just a reminder that Hops and Howlers is closing in fast - Next Saturday!
Be sure you have registered what you are bringing at the link provided in
the previous email listed below.  Also we will be meeting on June 10,
2014.  I will send a separate email with that reminder.

Please let me know if you were unable to get your promised beer brewed and
are still planning on coming.

Let me also remind you that tickets Day of is $40.00, but they are $35 if
you get them early.
Thank you,
Donna Dingus