[ourplace] Re: we had a tragedy here last night

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:09:44 -0700

Hi Rosie, I'm sorry to hear of the tragedy in your complex last night, and hope
that they can get a manager as good as shellie was.
Marty

On Oct 27, 2015, at 3:48 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, everyone,

I have some very sad news to tell you. Mom told me earlier today that our
manager Shelley died last night. Apparently there was a fight between her and
her son-in-law and he shot her to death. She was the best manager we had in a
long time. We’ll all miss her very much. I doubt that the owners here will be
able to find someone who was as good as she was. Please pray for us and for
her family.

Thanks so much in advance.

Rosie

P.S. Mom found out about Shelley through one of our neighbors who goes to the
horse races with Dad.