[ourplace] Re: set to subscribe

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 13:49:19 -0700

Hi Nancy, I've put instructions and the subscription link on my oldies
page at
http://www.mrimpau.com/oldies.html
for those who wish to subscribe, but the problem that many blind people
have is that they'll just tab between links, and when they do that,
they miss any accompanying text that might contain instructions, facts,
or information about the web site owner, etcetera.
On Sun, 31 May 2015 15:31:00 -0500, Nancy Shackelford wrote:

Please note that Linda's not subscribed yet. Notice the wrong subject
line, sent to the wrong email address! I just sent her an email with
the right address and subject line! Anybody might want to remind their
friends who are planning on subscribing of this:
To subscribe, send a blank email with
Subscribe
in subject line to
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
.

Thanks,

Nance

On 5/31/15, linda gehres <ljgehres@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hope this works.

Linda G.

I've got a fabulous e-mail about Ontario's CHUM and a look back at Rock 'n
Roll
history for you!

Linda G.

You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line;
do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your
cooperation!

You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject
line; do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your
cooperation!

Marty