[ourplace] Re: friday

  • From: Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 21:57:10 -0700

Hi, Marvin,

Wow, it sounds like you had a yummy dinner. I've scrambled eggs for dinner and they're great.

Rosemarie

On 8/19/2016 9:50 PM, Marvin Hunkin wrote:

Hi. hope everyone is fine. I am fine, watched a program on the discovery channel, then went on the treadmill and listened to more great tunes. They are:

I could be so good for you, dennis waterman, I feel for you, chakakhan, I feel the earth move, martica, if I can’t have you, kim wilde, I heard a roumourrumour, banannarama, in a big country, big country, invinceable, pat benator,invisible,Allison moyet, itsy bitzy teeny weeny yellow pockadot bikini, bom the base, I to know what love is , foreigner, keep on loving you, reo speedwagon, key largo, bertie Higgins, let’s groove, earth, wind and fire. For dinner had fried eggs, baked beans, sausages, and bread, then had some chocolate, with a coffee. We still having problems with our phone and internet. A sighted it friend on Saturday, did a packet trace, and sent the message to the isp, then we will then get the body which over sees the fiber connection, hardware, installation, the national broadband network, http://www.nbnco.com.au, marvin.

Ps: finished listening to the book the jungle, by clive Cussler.

Have a great day.

Marvin.