[ourplace] Re: Wayne says hello

  • From: Nancy Shackelford <ladym74731@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: New Ourplace <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 11:10:26 -0500

Hi, Rosie:
Glad Wayne popped in with you. You might want to tell him about the change
to the new host. I'll send him the info if and when he wants it if somebody
lets me know.

Nance

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Rosemarie Chavarria <
rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know I talked to Wayne a little while ago and
he said to tell you all hello. He said he probably might come back in the
fall.

Rosie
You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject
line; do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your
cooperation!