[ourplace] Urgent E_post from Chris for 6/24/15

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:13:34 +0100

Hey folks,
Letting you know I have a doctors appointment with the audiologist today at
16:00. On the Monday I needed to change the battery in my right hearing aid.
Well ever since then I'm not getting anything out of it despite changing the
battery not once but twice.
I will of course keep you updated.

Visit my groups:

The Chat Zone
the-chat-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
The Tech Zone
the-tech-zone+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx
Apple Music
apple-music+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx

You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!