[ourplace] Re: Special Birthday

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 11:49:29 -0700

Wow! Happy Birthday, Vickie!!! John, I don't blame her for not wanting to switch. Yuck! Vickie, hope you have a total blast today, and the whole weekend, too.

Karen
on 09:45 AM 10/9/2015, John J Jacques said:

Hi all, I'm sure most of you know that today is the birthday of John
Lennon, who would have been 75, and it is also his sons Sean's birthday.
He turns the big 40, but we are also selibrating a special birthday
today, it is Vicky's birthday! I still don't know how she got John's
birthday, and I ended up with Yoko's! I keep offering to trade
birthdays, but she won't do it! GRIN! Vicky, I hope you have the best
birthday ever, and Aimee and I will call you later!

Have a good one:
John

. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!