[ourplace] Re: Social

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 13:36:45 -0700

Hi, Chris,

That's neat you went out for lunch and then to Seinsbury for coffee. I'm going to a graduation party later on today. It's for my nephew Jacob who just graduated from Corona High School. He'll be going to college in Utah at the end of August.

Rosie

-----Original Message----- From: christopher hallsworth
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 10:46 AM
To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ourplace] Social

Hi all

Had a lovely time as always except it's been raining all day here so didn't do much. Lol!

Anyway went to Thorn tree for lunch of sausages mashed potato, peas and onion gravy. Had a pot of tea with that. Finally went to Sainsburys for coffee. Told you I didn't do much did I? Lol!

For dinner having tuna sweetcorn and mayonnaise sandwich.

Having a Coors Light later.

I hope you had a good Saturday.

You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!