[ourplace] Re: Show,

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 17:43:56 -0700

Hi, Kev,

For some weird reason I can't download the show. I think it has something to do with outlook and I'm not even using that program.

Rosemarie

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Shields
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 4:52 PM
To: our place
Cc: csdb groups
Subject: [ourplace] Show,

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26382076/OOSR09-21-15.MP3
You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!