[ourplace] Re: Safeway and Ordering From Them

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 00:21:12 -0800

Hi Rosie and all, when this happens, and you don't get the things you had
ordered, are you still being charged for those items, or do they reemberse you
if the items aren't in the order, or how does that work, because if they charge
for all the items, and forget some of them, I'd be livid if the store's policy
was, tough, you ordered on line, now you're stuck with the amount you paid.
Marty

On Dec 5, 2015, at 5:34 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, Linda,

I know how frustrating it is when you don't get everything you've ordered.
One time I ordered a bunch of stuff and they forgot to bring the milk. I had
to ask Mom to pick some up for me at the store and I wasn't too happy about
it.

Rosie

On 12/5/2015 4:04 PM, linda gehres wrote:
This is the second time in a row that I haven't gotten kitty litter that I've
wanted from them, but Ann and I went to the Safeway that's closest to us and
found all of the things that my order didn't contain today. Frustrating! I
guess I'll have to make my delivery dates on Wednesdays alone when they
supposedly have the most stock. That means I'll probably have to order on
Sunday nights.

Will be good to hear about how the Safeway app works in terms of putting in a
delivery time. It's gotta be easier than the bleeping web site!! It took me
six or seven tries to get today to be a delivery date!! I mean, go figure!!

Linda G.