[ourplace] Re: Ringo

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 23:02:45 -0700

Yah, I think his best stuff was with the Beatles, and then there was Thomas The Tank. Was I ever surprised when I heard his voice on that! Used to watch a little boy who loved it. Really a cute show.

Karen
on 10:44 PM 7/6/2016, Linda Gehres said:

Unfortunately, his hits came in the 70's, Devon. If you were going to play anything from the 60's by him, you might play "Yellow Submarine" where he was the lead singer, "Boys," I think from the second Beatles album where he was the lead singer, or "I Wanna Be Your Man" from the first Beatles album where he was lead singer. Hope this helps.

Linda G.