[ourplace] Re: Not what happened

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 13:26:26 -0800

Ouch. Poor guy! I can really sympathize, having gone through a horrendous amount of dental woes, too. Yuck!

Karen

 on 09:27 PM 2/9/2016, Vickie said:

Please ignore my question from my message. Glad you weren’t subjected to carbon monoxide. Take care. Our son just returned home today after going to emergency the second time, Monday morning at 3 a.m. He has a tooth that gets infected occasionally and he gets antibiotics and it goes away. Well, this time it swelled his face up on the right side. Even his eye was swollen shut and his temple was infected. So, they operated and took out 9 teeth, 8, upper and 1 lower. Unfortunately, it means that he won’t be able to work until next Monday and he really needs money to pay his bills. Then there’s the issue of how to fill in his mouth where the missing teeth are. Today, we just concentrated on getting him medicine for his pain and infection. He has no insurance. This is our son in Texas.
Vickie