[ourplace] My New iPad

  • From: Victor Lawrence <victorelawrence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 18:36:49 -0700

Hi all:

Yesterday I purchased a brand new iPad Minny 2 and I'm loving it! I'm
in the early stages of learning how to use it. Can any of you suggest
some useful free apps I can download? I want to start with the free
apps before I start spending money on others. Do any of you know of a
free accessible app that will let me dictate notes and things to the
iPad when I'm not connected to the internet? When I'm not connected
to the internet, how can I get started typing on the iPad's touch
screen? Any help all of you can give would be much appreciated.
John, I know you use the iPad regularly. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance,

Vic
You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!