[ourplace] Re: More news about shooting

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 10:55:32 -0800

I think Rancho is far closer than you think it is, Sharon, not trying to scare you, though, really. Rancho is about 10-15 miles from our house. My sis lives over there. But we're okay; we're in God's hands no matter who does what.

Karen
on 08:33 AM 12/3/2015, Sharon Conkling said:

Hello Everyone,
I am glad you are Kurt are ok, Karen. We live in Rancho Cucamonga about 30 miles away from San Bernardino. It is all just too close for me.
Praying for everyone and have a good day.

Sharon and Pearl