[ourplace] Linda, hoping the Tutorials will be help to you

  • From: Ronnie Fitts <pianotuning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 21:38:21 -0600

Sounds like you have a good connection with the ones that are presenting the tutorials. I noticed that yesterday Curt had said that the paid version of Send Space was superior to what I gathered was the Free Dropbox. If so, you will always get more with a paid version than you will with a free version. Neverless, the free version has done all I need it for. I'm not a high quanity user so it does fine for me and probably will for all the needs you need it for. Good luck on your new venture of Dropbox. Let me know if you need the .exe's for the Speak Dropbox, and the Dropbox .exe. Ronnie
You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!