[ourplace] Linda, Hope the Audio Tutorials will help you

  • From: Ronnie Fitts <pianotuning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:55:26 -0600

I think these were the ones I sent awhile ago. One thing I didn't mention before was this. After opening Dropbox I focused on where said Public Folder. At this point I went to Contex key and arrowed to Send To and Right Arrowed. Then I arrowed to where it said Shortcut To Desktop and Entered. Now all you have to do is do a Windows Key D for the Desktop. I do the letter P, since this is the only thing I have witha P in my Desktop. Stay on the Public Folder and don't open it up. This is where I take the previous Zipped File I had made and did a Control C, for Copy and when the Public Folder is in focus, I do a Control V, to paste it in the Public Folder. After it has done it's thing and speaks, on my Speak Dropbox that Dropbox Is Up To Date I open The Public Folder with Enter. You can continue with what I had stated before in the previous posting and go on from there. Really it's not as bad as you might think. Nance and others helped me in the beginning, which was lots of help. Ronnie
You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!