[ourplace] Re: Happy birthday!

  • From: cmohney1961@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 06:24:36 -0400

Good morning everyone,
Thank you for the happy birthday wishes. I appreciate them. Happy belated
birthday Travis. Christopher, I hope you enjoy celebrating your Nieces
birthday. Have a good day everyone. Thanks again.
Connie

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2015, at 1:21 AM, terri elliott <terrielliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd like to say a very happy birthday to my best friend Connie Mohney. It
isn't Thursday yet on the west coast but it is Thursday October the 1st here.
Thanks.

Terri

Sent from my iPhoneYou are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line;
do not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!