[ourplace] Re: GTE Phones

  • From: "linda gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 16:36:02 -0700

Oddly enough, when I worked for Social Security Administration, while I was
there, they had the standard Ma Bell types of phones with headsets and
microphones so we could work hands-free as service reps. About two weeks after
I left to marry Wayne, they switched their phone provider to GTE, and it was
immediately noticed that the lights on the phone weren’t nearly as easy to
detect, and a couple of people said, “Wow, I don’t know what Linda would have
done had she stayed at SSA.” I wouldn’t have been able to detect which call was

Linda G.

From: ourplace-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [
From: ourplace-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
< mailto:ourplace-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx