[ourplace] Re: Emailing: THE PEANUT BUTTER CONSPIRACY - Living loving life

  • From: Nancy Shackelford <ladym74731@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 16:46:45 -0500

Okay, we got this! You might be able to send single songs, long as
they don't make the message over 5 megs! Love this song! Thanks,
Rosie!

On 5/31/15, Rosemarie Chavarria <rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, everyone,

I tried to send this song last week when we were still with ultragroups so
I'll try it again. I first heard this song on an oldies show years ago. It's

from this great groups second album from 1967. Enjoy.

Rosie

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:
THE PEANUT BUTTER CONSPIRACY - Living loving life

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!