[ourplace] Re: Def Leppard

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 21:21:57 -0700

Devon, Curt has more up-to-date stuff on his computer, so when he comes back in from outdoors, I'll ask him to look for ya.

Karen

on 08:59 PM 9/5/2016, Devon Wilkins said:

Hi, everyone. I'm wondering whether anyone might have something by Def Leppard. I'm going to do a half-hour show on The Global Voice, featuring singers and musicians who would probably be Paralympians if singing or playing music were Paralympic venues. That would include people who are amputees, people with cerebral palsy, people who are blind or visually impaired, and people with cerebral palsy. From my research, I have learned that Rick Allen, drummer with Def Leppard, lost his left arm in an automobile accident, but has continued with the band. Thanks very much in advance. Devon.