[ourplace] Belated HappyBirthday Travis!

  • From: "linda gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 15:23:37 -0700

Hi Travis,

Obviously I didn't look at my e-mails yesterday, or if I did, I saw no mention
of your birthday. I'm sorry you had to work on your birthday. When I was
working, particularly at Social Security, if I could, I took the day off, and I
always took it off when I worked at Vision Center in Ohio.

Glad you had an early celebration. Sorry you couldn't have stretched it out
over a few days.

Linda G.

You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!