[ourlunchgroup] Re: oh yes.

  • From: Brock Payne <bigbrockpayne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:48:13 -0700

That is sad to hear about Mr. Loftin becoming a sock less hermit but what
ever floats your boat. 17 Miracles is about the pioneers I think mainly
about the Martin and Willie but I think some others to. One of Cardon's
companions uncles is the main character in the movie.(fact)
BROCK

Pluto will always be a planet in our hearts