[ourlunchgroup] Re: PARTY

  • From: Sawyer Gebs <smartwhitehooligan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 18:01:23 -0600

Yeah, it was a lot of fun! I'm glad I was able to come too. I can't come
next week, I have a family reunion. Maybe the next week... I'm not sure when
we're coming next. But we should do it again and with more people.
Sawyer

--

Why? A question that has perplexed the human race since the first time it
was asked.

The answer to this question can only be given by the person it is asked to.
We can never answer it for anyone else.