[ourlunchgroup] Re: PARTY

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:49:50 -0700 (PDT)

we are going to city creek. we should meet there at about 8. cenntenial park is
right under the parking area for city creek and that's where i'm parking
because
my little car can't make it up to the trail head. you are piking up daniel and
i'm picking up patrick, i talked to travis and he said he might come, but i
don't know if he is or not. and i think that is what the plan is. I'M SO
EXCITED!
jarom, you can follow me if you don't know where city creek is. thank you for
taking our bikes! you are mucho nice!!!!

~Jacey~

...i'm so excited to spend some time with you guys...
...this is going to be fun!
                     -kid history 4
:)