[ourlunchgroup] Re: Lagoon Trip

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 12:26:31 -0700 (PDT)

good point jarom :) i'm glad that you are on top of things :) i think i'm free
for most of the weekends in august, i'm not sure when our borah trip will be.
it
might be changed for august instead of the end of this month...so... :)but i'm
way way way way way way way wayyyyyyyyyyyy pumped for this trip!!!!! whoo hoo!!!
~Jacey~