[ourlunchgroup] Re: I wanted to share this

  • From: Brock Payne <bigbrockpayne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:16:25 -0600

The adult session is at 7:00 so it will probably be to dark unless we have a
Frisbee that lights up and a glow stick for everyone. Which by the way is
way fun to play (just watch out for holes and people)

BROCK

PS I hope you all read this
PSS do you like this I worked hard on it
PSSS did you read all of it?