[otb] Urgent OTB Update. Please Read Today!

  • From: OTB <victor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Friends of OTB <otb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:12:41 -0400

Dear Friends:

Wonderful news that needs urgent prayer!  Victor leaves for Zambia
September 5 to participate in evangelistic meetings there on September
7-18, 2003.  He will return to the states the 20th.  All this hinges,
however, on whether Victor can get his visas in time.  God is already
working out his passport needs, but there are several hoops to jump
through and all could take extra time.  Please pray with us for favor in
the eyes of those who work on Vic's papers.

This incredible opportunity came when the magician that was going with
the team could not make it. Victor's way is paid, his itinerary set, and
all we have to do is pay for all these papers and his personal needs and
we are good to go...if the papers go through in time.

Vic will be ministering at seven children's crusades with up to a
thousand children, and five adult crusades. He could be a wonderful
blessing...if the papers go through.

You know what to do.  God wants to know that we will cover this endeavor
in prayer from the very beginning.  We  will do it.  Will you join us?

Thank you so much.  For His glory,

Linda

http://www.otbusa.org
the Subject field.