[orgprints] Error in text on "Affiliation to Country ... " page

  • From: Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe <Hugo.Alroe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:38:32 +0100

Helga stumbled on an error on the page with the headline "Affiliation to
Country /Organisation /Project /Conference". On this page, directly above the
institution list, it says  "Topic". It should say "Research affiliation", I
think. Probably got changed by mistake when we changed som phrases recently
(Jens will say more on this in a short while).

Jens, will you look into error? (See also attached jpg file)

Please address send all questions and requests to the list and not only to me
or Helga, since we need to know and coordinate what each of us is doing.

Kind regards,
Hugo