[orginfosys] Re: How to export diagrams drawn in Si Star tool

  • From: Fabiano Dalpiaz <dalpiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orginfosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 09:46:58 +0100

I'm working to figure out what's wrong.. it's in the versions that were provided by my colleague. I'll get back to you soon.

Fabiano
On 22/03/2011 09:19, Sajan Ojha wrote:
Dear Fabiano,
Yes I did that but it does not show any menu at all. (Screen shot attached)

ps: My machine is mac so it is because of this?
thanks
On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Fabiano Dalpiaz <dalpiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dalpiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Dear Sajan,
    right-click on the canvas where the diagram is drawn.
    A contextual menu will show up.
    Choose the option "File --> Save as image file" from that
    contextual menu.

    Best Regards
    Fabiano

    On 22/03/2011 07:25, Sajan Ojha wrote:

        Dear Fabiano,
        how can we export diagrams drawn in the tool to either png or
        pdf format?

        please do let me know
        thanks

-- with regards,