[orebird] Re: Fern Ridge hotspot

  • From: Adrian Hinkle <adrian.hinkle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 22:16:40 -0700

Hi Tom,

Thanks for following up! In particular I was concerned about a list that
had murre, Rhino Auklet, and oystercatcher. The list appears to have been
removed within the past day or two.

Thanks!

Adrian

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Tom Mickel <tdmickel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good afternoon Adrian,

I looked at the list and the only species that is "wrong" for that
location is Red-breasted Merganser and I'll email the observer to get it
corrected - mostly likely one of the other merganser species. A number of
the other coastal species on the list (i.e. Sanderling, turnstones, etc)
have occurred and I have records for dates close to those reported in
eBird. If you have any questions about other species let me know.

Tom Mickel

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 10:21 PM, Adrian Hinkle <adrian.hinkle@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Some checklists put under Fern Ridge are clearly meant to go somewhere
else. Could the Lane reveiwer take a look at that? By sorting the list in
order of "first seen", the errors are easily apparent.

http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L487048

Thanks,

Adrian