Re: who is or contemplating going to IOUG conference in Orlando FL?

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:29:59 -0800 (PST)

I'm a goin'..... :-)

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now...
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in
good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking
the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-)