stats books?

  • From: John D Parker <orclwzrd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:21:37 -0700 (PDT)

Any one have any suggestions for good stats books for dba's. I continue to
discover that I should have signed up for those stats classes back in the dark
ages of college. I already have some cap planning books that are full of
incomprehensible symbols and formulas. I almost need a how to for performance
analyzers with regard to stats. I do some play stuff now with avg and std dev
and slope and things but nothing complicated. Any suggestions you have would be
appreciated.

John