Re: shell script needed

  • From: "Andrew Kerber" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "the bx" <chan.playpool@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:16:17 -0500

Not quite, I need to read the current oracle home and subdirectories to
generate the chmod commands for an oracle home on another server.  So, I
need to use the find command to produce an output like this:

chmod +600 /u01/app/oracle/product/ora10/network/filename.lib

if I could get the output to be close, I can edit the output file.