sapdba and DBMS_REDEFINITION online reorg

  • From: "Roger Xu" <roger_xu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:14:55 -0500

To those who runs SAP and using sapdba,
How do I use DBMS_REDEFINITION (online reorg) in sapdba?
We are using sapdba 6.20 patch 120.
I know the option is there but I cannot see it where in sapdba.

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any
review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons
or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material.
This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security
System. Any questions please call 972-721-8257 or email your request to