Re: running UTLRP.sql

  • From: "Bradd Piontek" <piontekdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bbel5@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:44:11 -0600

FYI: The privilege to truncate other tables is "DROP ANY TABLE". I've never
liked the fact that you had to grant this to truncate another users tables.

UTLRP.sql must be ran as SYS. It fails miserably if you aren't.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,
        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your