Re: rebuild indexes

  • From: "Jeffrey Beckstrom" <JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:15:23 -0400

How many blocks is the table occupying?  For the number of rows you
list, it can't be more than a block or two and would probably save
little.

>>> Andy Gmail <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx> 4/18/14 2:05 PM >>>
Yes.  Just run alter table move tablespace whatever then rebuild the
indexes.  That will accomplish what you need.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2014, at 12:37 PM, "Zelli, Brian"
<Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One table has 14 rows and the other has 26.  They say it is causing
performance issues……

Brian