RE: problem installing sun package for 10gR2

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sulkdnl@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:43:13 -0400

Sounds to me like there is a dependency on one of morer other patches
not included in the patch your trying to add.  Sounds like time to RTFM.

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
Senior Oracle DBA / Hosting
Office: 508.573.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: 508.229.2019 /  Email: richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience