Re: peeking into global temporary table from other session and some tunning - plans attached

  • From: GG <grzegorzof@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Glauber, Leo" <Leo.Glauber@xxxxxxxxxx>, "andysayer@xxxxxxxxx" <andysayer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:13:44 +0100

W dniu 2017-11-26 o 02:16, Glauber, Leo pisze:

We have a stored procedure used with OBIEE that uses a number of GTT with wide ranging volumes, thousands to millions of rows inserted. Since it was using up to 15 bind variables that may or may not be provided we were getting inconsistent performance. This hinted helped our implementation.

/*+ BIND_AWARE */

Thanks, but as far as I can tell You need histogram on the column in predicate in order to have bind aware cursors.
Will check this anyway .
Regards .