off topic Weblogic scalability

  • From: hrishy <hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:33:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

We are load testing a JDBC aplication that uses weblogic.
While doing performance test i noticed that with 1 user the response time is
some 20 seconds but as the number of users increase the response time decreases
and the page loads in about 2 minutes.

I have tuned everything from database side but weblogic is driving me nuts any
parameters on the weblogic side that i should look at in particular or pointers
on how to go about seeing whats wrong with weblogic config this is weblogic 8.1

regards
Hrishy