Re: oem licensing

  • From: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Kosaraju, Ravi" <RKosaraju@xxxxxxxx>, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

To your last sentence below--I'd additionally consult your own company's legal
department. I'm no lawyer either, but if there is a dispute in the future, I
think it is unlikely that a defense of "my sales rep told me this is how it
works" will hold up ;). As many of us have noted, it's also no good to say
"some guy on oracle-l said this is the way it worked".

Then again, maybe I just watch too much Law & Order!

Dan