oem grid 11g installation problem

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 13:40:07 -0500

I am attempting to install OEM 11g, interactive install.  On the screen
where you pick the ports for the various activities, any port I pick for the
Oracle Management Agent Port gets an error that the port is in use or
already taken up by some other Oracle Management Agent that is installed in
the same inventory on this host.

It lists possible values of 3872 or 1830-1849, but I get that error message
for any port I choose.  Anyone seen this, or know of a way around it?

--
Andrew W. Kerber