RE: metalink and flash - can I go back to classic

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:53:41 -0500

Are you saying the radio buttons are out?

If you log all the way out, then you can get to the login prompt again.
If it has saved a cookie and you are bypassing the prompt, you'll get it
again tomorrow after it expires, then you can click on the classic radio
button.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
joel.patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx