Re: force hint on complex view; 9.2.0.6

  • From: Cosmin Ioan <cosmini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:27:18 -0800 (PST)

my bad;  pls disregard;
yeah, between global hints and NO_INDEX, I should be able to do some serious
Yoga SQL   ;-)

thx all,
Cos

Cosmin Ioan <cosmini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: excellent, that's **part** of the
answer I was looking for!   thanks Mark/Christian.

I am however looking for options to
--**override** (or turn off) (some of) the existing hints (whether RULE or
otherwise), and/or **complement** them with more.   Is something like this
possible?

thx much,
Cos

"Mark J. Bobak" <mark.bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Cosmin,