export warning message on statistics

  • From: "Jeffrey Beckstrom" <JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ORACLE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<oracledba@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-rdbms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 10:30:12 -0400

Using Oracle 9.2.0.5.

Doing interactive export, i.e. letting myself get prompted for
parameters. I get a message about exporting questionable statistics. I
presume this is due to the following message:
Export done in WE8MSWIN1252 character set and AL16UTF16 NCHAR character
set
server uses WE8ISO8859P1 character set (possible charset conversion)

How can I get rid of the "export terminated with warning" message?

If on the command line I add statistions=none, then I don't get
prompted for the export parameters at all so that doesn't help.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113