exercise for the day

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:53:16 +0100

Prompted by a couple of other discussions.

   1. Go to metalink.
   2. Choose 'all sources' from the drop down list.
   3. Enter your company name or a distinguishing part of it into the
   search box.
   4. Search.

It seems to me that you might find a number of interesting things out about
your company that perhaps ought not to be publicly searchable.

Oh and bear in mind that I'm not especially blaming Oracle here - in our
case we got 7 bugs over the last 4 years that refer to us - but a rather
larger number of forum topics from an on-site consultant (before my time).
It would be nice however if publicly accessible bugs had customer
information removed from them.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA