RE: displaying result sets in the order listed in the IN list

  • From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:07:52 -0700 (PDT)

not always ... we have an application that dynamically generates the IN
list (dynamic sql, the users can pass in enough information to force us
to generate an IN list with over a thousand items in it, don't ask!)

Dan's approach works for something like that. Fortunately, we don't
have to order the results but if we did.........