dba_mview_keys

  • From: "Stephens, Chris" <Chris.Stephens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 09:28:23 -0500

10.2.0.5 on Linux 64

I'm trying to write my own fast refresh process due to some limitations on fast
refresh by oracle.

From the documentation:

ALL_MVIEW_KEYS describes the columns or expressions in the SELECT list upon
which materialized views accessible to the current user are based.

DBA_MVIEW_KEYS describes such columns and expressions for all materialized
views in the database.

If I outer join dba_mview_keys to dba_mviews there are clearly missing
materialized views in dba_mview_keys.  Is that expected?  What would be the
reason for that?

Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by email reply.