create table issue

  • From: Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:20:13 +0530

Hi gurus,
 Normally oracle says we can not create tables using the keywords but when
one issues CREATE TABLE "INSERT" (col datatype);", it gets created. It can
always be referenced and other tasks can be done easily on the table but the
table name must always be in double quotes. My question is how oracle
identifies these tables and where does makes the entry of such tables for
regonising? If I don know about this double quotes and the table has been
created using double quotes then how to find such objects and from
where?????

--
Thanks & Regards,
T. Onkar Nath