Re: aud$ delete

  • From: Mayen.Shah@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:17:50 -0400

Hi J. Dex,

Which user are you using to delete/truncate from aud$ table. Starting 10g
only sys (sysdba) can delete from aud$ table.

- Mayen

"J. Dex" <cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mar 22 2010 09:13 AM
Please respond to
cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx

oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
aud$ delete

I have auditing of create session set up on my 10.2.0.4 database.  I want
to set up a cron job that will delete all records from aud$ that are older
than 30 days but I am having issues with the delete statement as nothing
is showing up in the timestamp field.   TRUNC doesn't seem to work either.
  Does anybody already have this set up and could let me know what the
correct statement is?
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up
now.